January 30, 2008

History in the making

A brief history of myself: I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii a few moments before midnight. Being a ‘military brat,’ I grew up on the stunning beaches of an island, played cowboys and Indians in the dry wastelands of Death Valley and finally ended up in the sleepy south of Alabama. I’ve spent most of my existence passionate about food, tourism and people. I started out my college career in psychology at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. Then, finally my junior year, I transferred to the Restaurant and Hotel Management program at the University of Alabama and am graduating in December. As my graduation present, I will be doing a tour of Italy and am currently learning Italian. For the past year I have worked in the kitchen of Depalma’s and am now working with a class as a caterer at the University Club. What I want out of the future is broad, but nevertheless, I’d like a decent career centered on my passions and hopefully a happy family.

Information on other corespondents soon to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment