January 15, 2009

Where's the Cheese?

Do you have food allergies? Well, I don't, BUT while at the grocery I stumbled across this brand of products called Namaste Foods, LLC.. Their entire pitch is that they are meeting the needs of people with allergies more than any other brand with products that contain no wheat, gluten, corn, soy, potato, dairy, casein or nuts. They sell bread mixes, pizza crust, flour blends, pasta, and even cookie and cake mixes. So on a whim I decided to give their Say Cheez Pasta Meal a try. I must say it was actually fairly good, I'm going to say rather delicious actually, especially considering it was a non-dairy Mac 'n Cheese that only took a few minutes to wrap up. Now, with that said I love cheese. I could live off a diet of cheese alone, but if I had any food allergies or was a vegan I'd definitely stock my kitchen high with this product.



I'd give it: 4 stars!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out that line. I'm slightly lactose intolerant. But the blue box macaroni and cheese is too good to avoid, albeit cheap and unhealthy.

    ReplyDelete