August 28, 2008

Would you consider me domestic?

I've been skirmishing anti-marriage viewpoints and being just down right domestic for many years now. For example: I adore cooking for people. I am even more obsessed with having someone familiar around to share in my cooking experimentations. On the flip side I am horrible at cleaning. I once had an ex-boyfriend point out how careless and haphazard my dusting skills were. That was obviously a hit and miss. On that note I shared chili, and apple pie with friends. If I fail miserably at everything else, at least I know I am good at throwing dinner parties. Right?























3 comments:

  1. any reason you use your bread knife for that onion/pepper mise, or just personal preference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was because my other knife was left at a friends house. it's a pretty good bread knife lucky and works well with almost anything.

    ohhh, guess what youre my first follower. ha! i'm new to the blog spot business and got giddy about that

    ReplyDelete